Reprints on RDL Layouts

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
peach View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

THE BOSS

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Reprints on RDL Layouts
    Posted: 08-Dec-2015 at 12:54
Header and footer problems with RDL Layouts...  Total Summary Area and Page numbering etc.

Customer has emailed us getting a bit frustrated with their layouts.. on everything but the last page they want the line items running all the way down the page to the bottom, and then only on the last page have the footer with the totals, message, courier etc.

I have tried a couple of ways of doing this..

·        Putting my footer into a textbox and hiding with visibility expression

o   =iif(Globals!PageNumber=Globals!TotalPages,false,true)

·        Moving my margins down so that the footer will only spill over onto the last page

I don’t know a good way of doing it. It seems to always allocate that footer space at the bottom.

InvLayP does the same thing.. is there a better way?

Answer

The trick is to take the summary info out of the footer, and place it in to the Details section.

Increase the details height to fill out an A4 sheet, so in my sample, the height of the details is 150mm + the page header height.

That way it will always maintain the space regardless of how many lines need to be printed.

I put the summary info that was in the footer, into a rectangle so it was easier to move everything around.

There is a change to the invoice totals (subtotal, gst, freight, total) formulas, so just replicate what I've done.

peach View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

THE BOSS

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jan-2014 at 12:22

In the expression of REPRINT

This is for a 0-1 minute delay

=IIf(Minute(CDate(Globals!ExecutionTime)) - Minute(CDate(First(Fields!pbstime.Value, "pbstrans"))) > 0, "**REPRINT**", "")

This is more than 1 minute

=IIf(Minute(CDate(Globals!ExecutionTime)) - Minute(CDate(First(Fields!pbstime.Value, "pbstrans"))) > 1, "**REPRINT**", "")

This is more than 2 minutes

=IIf(Minute(CDate(Globals!ExecutionTime)) - Minute(CDate(First(Fields!pbstime.Value, "pbstrans"))) > 2, "**REPRINT**", "")

Reprint using RDL

Etc...

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic